Help and support if you're affected
Maintenance is a vital part of a vehicle's lifespan. We provide drivers with a single point of contact to be used by the driver or customer for servicing,
mechanical repair, MOT, 24 hour breakdown assistance, windscreens, Accident Services, tyres, batteries, exhausts and replacement vehicles.
Why choose a leasing deal with tyres and servicing included?
Our maintenance package ensures drivers get the best value from their lease vehicle with minimum downtime. We manage the variable cost of maintenance and repair
by utilising our expertise and economies of scale to reduce costs; keeping charges well below those available to you as an independent buyer.
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Mechanical and electrical repairs or replacements including associated parts and labour due to fair wear and tear
- Tyres — no recharges for punctures or damaged tyres
- Bulbs, batteries, exhausts, cambelts, wiper blades, alternators, starter motors
- MOT tests
- Road Fund Licence renewals
- Motoring offence management
Valuable benefits to you include
- Planned fixed-cost budgeting
- No unexpected maintenance costs
- Protection from rising inflation costs
- Dedicated qualified technical team to deal with problematic vehicles and manage all issues to a successful resolution
- VAT is 100% recoverable on the maintenance element of your contract
subject to your business being VAT registered on a standard VAT accounting scheme (e.g. not on a flat-rate VAT scheme)
What's not included?
- Repairs or replacements due to driver error or driver-induced faults
- Repairs due to accident damage
- Missing or broken items e.g. (bent aerials, missing hub caps)
- Vandalised and stolen wheels and/or tyres
- Lubricant and fluid top ups between service intervals, e.g. oil top ups, screenwash top ups
Please note Exact details of coverage and exclusions of any maintenance package may differ depending on the provider of your
maintenance contract. Please contact us on 08001670180 to discuss your exact requirements.
You can contact your maintenance provider using the following details
|Network Maintenance Authorisations
||0344 493 5812
|Arval Maintenance Authorisations
||0370 600 4499
|Lex Autolease Maintenance Authorisations
||0344 879 6000
|Hitachi Maintenance Authorisations
||0843 351 9078